We need ongoing prayer for the following things:
- Protection on the streets, our health and our family
- Guidance for wisdom on where to go and what to do, who to connect with, the words to speak and steps we take.
- Peace that God is in control over our lives, ministry and finances and that we are obedient in everything we do.
- Provision for:
- Gas funds
- Bus tickets for people we send to The Lord’s Ranch in Spokane, Washington or other programs
- Food for the homeless
- A Building for an Outreach Center
- Blankets, Coats, Hand Warmers, Wool Socks etc. for winter months
- Jackets, Pull-Overs, Cotton Socks for warmer weather
- Personal Hygiene Items
- Gallon-Sized Ziplock Bags; Bottled Water; Snacks for Homeless “Care Bags”
- Donations to Cover Administrative & Outreach Expenses
- Personal Finances
- New Ideas
Contact Us today if you have any questions.
Thank you for your prayers and support!